Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tip of the Day # 151: Cleaning Fans

The Best Way to Clean your Fan


I am one of those people that NEEDS to have a fan on at all times when sleeping for the sound! Unfortunately, what comes with that is having to clean it more often than I really want to. Not only is it unsanitary, but I dread looking at the fan getting out of bed every morning!
I've tried various methods to figure out the easiest and fastest way to clean my fan--and the most effective has to be using a DRYER SHEET! I just run it across all grates at once, then slide along each one to catch the remaining particles. If the blades are bad too, open up your fan and wipe clean with a dryer sheet as well.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm might have to try this one...i usually just pull it apart and wash them with a damp cloth.

    ReplyDelete